HD Hidden Camera in USB Charger Type
Two Recording Modes
Loop Record (Continuous Recording) [L]: Camera will keep recording in a loop on the SD Card, if the SD card storage fills up, camera will overwrite the old recorded files
Motion Based Recording [M]: Camera will record only when it detects motion in front of it, thus saving the storage space of SD Card
- Camera can be used anywhere with help of power bank
IFITech 1080p HD Hidden Camera
Ideal for home/office monitoring
The IFITech 1080p HD Hidden Camera can be discreetly placed for surveillance of home and office spaces. The easy to use device smartly detects motion using its 70° viewing angle and simultaneously records HD AV content that can viewed on a computer using a cable or card reader connecting the device. The facility to charge mobiles is an add-on.
- Key Details
- 1080p HD audio/video recording
- 70° wide angle camera
- Support FAT32 formatted SD card (SD card not provided with device)
- Two Recording Modes: Loop Record, Motion Based Recording
- No Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity (check other IFITech models)
- Camera records multiple videos, of each file is of 3-minute duration
About this item
- [Easy to use]: The plug & play surveillance camera is support FAT32 format SD card and requires no prior setting. Insert SD card, plug the device into a power socket and the video recording will begin. The recording will cease the moment the device is unplugged. The video content recorded on the SD card can be viewed by connecting the USB device to a computer/ with OTG connector to Mobile.
- [Where to use]: Ideal for monitoring staff at office, godown, etc., prevention of theft / shop lifting, or to keep an eye on movement of specially-abled, elders and children in the family, pets, and others at home.
- [HD quality audio/video]: The HD 1920*1080p colour video camera gives 70° viewing with 30 frames per second (FPS) AV output, generating HD quality surveillance content.
- [Smart motion detection (M)]: The camera will start to record the moment it detects motion. This will save space on the SD card, and make viewing of essential content easier.
- [Recording in loop (L)]: The camera recording will run seamlessly in loops, wherein after the SD card runs out of maximum storage (128 GB), fresh video content will be overwritten on earlier content. [Any location]: The USB can be connected to a power bank, allowing for the camera to be used at any location. The USB can also be used to charge mobile phones.