Fujifilm X-T200 – Enhance your stories
FUJIFILM X-T200 features a large APS-C CMOS image sensor, high resolution EVF, Face/Eye AF, the power to create 24.2MP stills at 8 FPS, and even the ability to record 4K UHD video from almost any angle with its 3.5″ vari-angle LCD Touch Screen. Go Vlogging.
Fujifilm X-T200 24.2 MP Mirrorless Camera with XC 15-45 mm Lens (APS-C Sensor, Electronic Viewfinder, Vari-Angle LCD Touchscreen, Face/Eye AF, 4K Video Vlogging, Film Simulations) – Dark Silver
|Model Name||X Series|
|JPEG quality level||Fine|
|White balance settings||Auto|
|Shooting Modes||Automatic, High Dynamic Range|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item Fujifilm X-T200
- Large APS-C CMOS image sensor, Approx. 24.2megapixels, Copper-wiring structure for better performance, Hybrid phase and contrast detection autofocus
- Highly Accurate Face and Eye Detection Algorithm
- Achieve focus in dimly lit environments up to -2.0EV and get great image quality with low noise because of the advanced image processing provided by the camera’s copper wire processor.
- X-T200 is equipped with a vari-angle 3.5-inch/ 16:9 Aspect Ratio widescreen LCD touch-screen that can be opened and closed between 0 to 180 degrees and rotated between -90 to +180 degrees
- A Legacy in Color Science, Fujifilm’s legacy in colour science has given it legendary status among image-makers across the world.
- Creatively Express Yourself with Advanced Filters
- Quality 4K and Full HD video recording modes
- NEW HDR movie mode
Highly Accurate Face and Eye Detection Algorithm for Auto Focus
An updated Face / Eye Detection AF makes focusing on individuals or groups of people quick and easy. This is even possible when the camera’s LCD monitor is flipped out and it is used to make a selfie. Additionally, automated functions will allow the camera to be set to recognize and track the subject within the frame.
X-T200 is equipped with a vari-angle 3.5-inch/ 16:9 Aspect Ratio widescreen LCD touch-screen that can be opened and closed between 0 to 180 degrees and rotated between -90 to +180 degrees. It also provides intuitive and responsive control over the camera’s features and functionality and can be used to adjust a variety of settings, like brightness, background blur, Film Simulation effects, and image aspect ratios.
High-quality 4K and Full HD video recording modes
4K Video (3840×2150)
X-T200 generates a 4K (3840×2150) video by recording a 6K video with no crop (6032×3392) and downsampling it, which results in incredible image quality with very low noise. Film Simulations can also be applied during video capture to add stylistic effects
NEW HDR movie mode
Combine multiple videos with varied exposure settings to increase dynamic range and make movies with more detail in shadows and highlights. This is perfect for situations where there is strong backlight or for outdoor scenes where there is a mixture of shadows and highlights.
*In dark situations, the function might not be as effective
NEW Digital Gimbal
A gyroscopic sensor installed in the camera body helps it determine how to account for camera shake and apply its digital image stabilization algorithm, which allows for smoother video capture.
*When using this function, the field of view is cropped
*Lenses and angles of view that can be used are limited.