An on-wrist skin temperature sensor tracks yours each night so you can see how it varies.
Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch with Tools for Heart Health, Stress Management & Skin Temperature Trends, Alexa Built-in, Carbon/Graphite, One Size (S & L Bands Included)
About this item Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body’s response to stress and a built-in skin temperature sensor logs yours each night so you can see when it varies
- Assess your heart for atrial fibrillation –a heart rhythm irregularity- and easily share results with your doctor (The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old.Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- An on-wrist skin temperature sensor tracks yours each night so you can see how it varies. You can also see your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our collection of clock faces.Maximum operating altitude: 28,000ft
- High & low heart rate notifications alert you if yours seems above or below your average
- Battery lasts 6 plus days plus, fast charging gives you a full day’s charge in just 12 minutes (Varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS)
- Use built-in GPS during runs, hikes, rides and more to see pace & distance without your phone and use the built-in mic and speaker to take Bluetooth calls hands-free when your phone is nearby (Requires more frequent charging)
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more just by speaking to your watch
|Supported Application||Reminders, Phone, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
EDA DETECTION & STRESS MANAGEMENT
The on-wrist EDA Scan app for Sense detects electrodermal activity, which may indicate your body’s response to stress so you can better track and manage it.
ON-WRIST SKIN TEMPERATURE SENSOR
Sense logs your skin temperature each night to show how it varies from your personal baseline, so you can be aware of trends over time.
HIGH & LOW HEART RATE NOTIFICATIONS
Resting heart rate is a key indicator of health, so Sense keeps you informed when yours appears to be abnormally high or low.
Leave your phone at home and track pace & distance during runs, rides and more with built-in GPS—then see your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app.
Sophisticated polish on a stainless steel ring and a seamless fit with upgraded infinity band design. Plus with a quick-release mechanism, it’s easier to swap looks.
TOOLS FOR BETTER ZZZs
Build better bedtime habits – from seeing an actual Sleep Score to improving it with helpful tips, sleep stages and sleep mode.